This policy, describes the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following points carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our goal at EU Events LTD is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, we can get you on your way as quickly as possible.
- EU Events uses system Print at Home/E-Ticket. You will receive your order confirmation email upon completing your purchase.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to an Event and You must keep possession of such Ticket at all times during the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. EU Events will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, Eu Events will use its reasonable endeavors to notify You using the details You provided at the time of ordering. EU Events does not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event. It is also Your responsibility to inform the point of sale from where you bought the Ticket of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provided at the time of purchase.
- Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.